Cup Head Pins & Paper Washer
$25.44 – $255.00
Cup Head Pins with Paper Washer is a fabricated part made up of a weld pin and a staked on retaining washer. Cup Head Pins with Paper Washer installed are usually applied with a capacitor discharge stud welder. They are commonly used for securing insulation and as a hook-less lacing anchor to secure insulation inside fabricated blankets.
Cup Heads are widely accepted as labor-saving fasteners in the thermal and acoustic insulation markets for use in industrial and commercial applications. The most popular style of Cup Head Weld Pins is produced out of a mild steel weld nail with a galvanized-coated mild steel retaining washer.
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Diameter: 0.105 inch
- Length: Ranges from 7/8 inch to 8 inches
- Material: Mild steel with copper plate
You may also like…
Boss 180 Anchor Pin System Adhesive is a one-component, moisture-curing adhesive formulated with USP Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS 180Multi-Seal has immediate grab and high bond strength, allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times will be affected by humidity. Each tube covers approximately 200 pins.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Adhesive can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces
See all the advantages of using Boss 180 Multi-Seal Insulation pin adhesive in the video below from the manufacturer.
$8.52 – $216.00
Sound Acoustic Solutions stocks round self-locking washer that is manufactured of mild or stainless steel. These insulation washers mount on many types of insulation fasteners for holding insulation material in place. The gauge of the pin, or diameter, should match the fastener it is being affixed. Need fasteners? Browse our expansive offering of perforated based insulation Hangers here.
Self-Locking Washers Round:
- Diameter: 1 inch or 1½ inch
- Material: Mild Steel or Stainless Steel
- Plating: Galvanized
- Edge: Bevel
Need other choices of insulation washers? Visit our insulation fasteners page for more choices.